Im trying to instal a electronic portfolio system and once the config.php file is executed the following error occurs.
ENV] Your server configuration does not include the xmlrpc extension. Mahara does not require this, but it is necessary if you wish to enable networking support.
Call stack (most recent first):
* log_message("Your server configuration does not include the xml...", 1, true, true) at /home/aulafo/public_html/mahara/lib/errors.php:102
* log_environ("Your server configuration does not include the xml...") at /home/aulafo/public_html/mahara/lib/mahara.php:66
* ensure_sanity() at /home/aulafo/public_html/mahara/init.php:67
* require("/home/aulafo/public_html/mahara/init.php") at /home/aulafo/public_html/mahara/index.php:30
and this is the config.php file
* This program is part of Mahara
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
* @package mahara
* @subpackage core
* @author Penny Leach <email@example.com>
* @license http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU GPL
* @copyright (C) 2006,2007 Catalyst IT Ltd http://catalyst.net.nz
$cfg = new StdClass;
// database connection details
$cfg->dbtype = 'mysql';
$cfg->dbhost = 'localhost';
$cfg->dbport = 5432;
$cfg->dbname = 'aulafo_dbmahara';
$cfg->dbuser = 'aulafo_mahara';
$cfg->dbpass = 'gavh5689';
$cfg->dbprefix = '';
// wwwroot - the web-visible path to your Mahara installation
// Normally, this is automatically detected - if it doesn't work for you
// then try specifying it here
//$cfg->wwwroot = 'http://www.aulaformacion.org/mahara/';
// dataroot - uploaded files are stored here
// must be writable by the webserver and outside document root.
// Mahara will NOT RUN if this is inside your document root, because
// this is a big security hole.
$cfg->dataroot = '/home/aulafo/maharadata';
// system mail address. emails out come from this address.
// if not specified, will default to noreply@ automatically detected host.
// if that doesn't work or you want something else, then specify it here.
// $cfg->noreplyaddress = 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
// Logging configuration
// For each log level, you can specify where the messages are displayed.
// LOG_TARGET_SCREEN makes the error messages go to the screen - useful
// when debugging but not on a live site!
// LOG_TARGET_ERRORLOG makes the error messages go to the log as specified
// by the apache ErrorLog directive. It's probably useful to have this on
// for all log levels.
// You can combine them with bitwise operations,
// e.g. LOG_TARGET_SCREEN | LOG_TARGET_ERRORLOG
// This configuration is suitable for people running Mahara for the first
// time. You will immediately see environment errors, and so can correct
// them. You will be able to see other debugging information in your error
// logs. Once your site is up and running you might want to remove the
// environment level logging completely, and just log everything else to
// the error log.
$cfg->log_dbg_targets = LOG_TARGET_ERRORLOG;
$cfg->log_info_targets = LOG_TARGET_ERRORLOG;
$cfg->log_warn_targets = LOG_TARGET_ERRORLOG;
$cfg->log_environ_targets = LOG_TARGET_SCREEN | LOG_TARGET_ERRORLOG;
// This configuration is suitable for developers. You will see all errors
// and they will also be in the logs.
//$cfg->log_dbg_targets = LOG_TARGET_SCREEN | LOG_TARGET_ERRORLOG;
//$cfg->log_info_targets = LOG_TARGET_SCREEN | LOG_TARGET_ERRORLOG;
//$cfg->log_warn_targets = LOG_TARGET_SCREEN | LOG_TARGET_ERRORLOG;
//$cfg->log_environ_targets = LOG_TARGET_SCREEN | LOG_TARGET_ERRORLOG;
// The log levels that will generate backtraces. Useful for development,
// but probably only warnings are useful on a live site.
$cfg->log_backtrace_levels = LOG_LEVEL_WARN | LOG_LEVEL_ENVIRON;
// Developer mode
// When set, the following things (among others) will happen:
// * 'debug.js' will be included on each page. You can edit this file to add
// * 'debug.css' will be included on each page. You can edit this file to add
// debugging CSS at your discretion
// * firebuglite will be included, if you are not using Firefox
// * the unpacked version of MochiKit will be used
// These options are a performance hit otherwise, enable when you are
// developing for Mahara
$cfg->developermode = false;
// capture performance information and print it
// $cfg->perftofoot = true; // needs a call to mahara_performance_info (smarty callback) - see default theme's footer.tpl
// $cfg->perftolog = true;
// if neither are set, performance info wont be captured.
// mail handling
// if you want mahara to use smtp servers to send mail, enter one or more here
// blank means mahara will use the default PHP method.
// $cfg->smtphosts = 'mail.a.com;mail.b.com';
// If you have specified an smtp server above, and the server requires authentication,
// enter them here
// $cfg->smtpuser = '';
// $cfg->smtppass = '';
// if you're running in a configuration where the host contacting you will be
// using an IP address that is not the same as the IP address that is registered
// for its host name, then you should change the value below to 'true'.
$cfg->xmlrpc_allow_masquerading = false;