Hi, I have reseller account with a reputable firm which has worked fine for years.
On one of the accounts I have setup a list of about 10 forwarders. I went to add an additional forwarder but when I hit the add button the entire list was deleted.
The admin people restored the list and I tried again with same result.
After another restoration I tried deleting one of the forwaredrs first but this caused the same thing. Everything was deleted.
I also tried adding a default address but again afetr hitting the add button nothing happened.
I've asked the admin to look into it, but just wondering if anyone here has experienced this and can offer the solution.
The site in question is running joomla if that makes any difference, and I'm getting the same thing on my other accounts on the same reseller account, although thats not affecting me so much because I dont use forwarders on the other accounts.