Warning: Non-static method vBSEO_Storage::path() should not be called statically in ..../vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_pre.php on line 387

Warning: Non-static method vBSEO_Storage::path() should not be called statically in ..../vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_seo.php on line 337

Warning: Non-static method vBSEO_Storage::path() should not be called statically in ..../vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_seo.php on line 341

Warning: Non-static method vBSEO_Storage::path() should not be called statically in ..../vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_seo.php on line 343
cPanel login location - cPanel Forums

Thread: cPanel login location

Default cPanel login location

Hi, I'm fairly new to cPanel and I'm not 100% sure if the following is possible.

My current method of logging into cPanel is to go to domain.com/cpanel I was wondering if it's possible to change the login location, for example domain.com/login

cPanel came with my hosting package and was all set up for me, so i was wondering if this is something i can manually change.

Cheers for any responses

Registered Member

First of all, changing /cPanel to something else is not recommended.

Having said that, if you still want to change it then there are a few tweaks that can be implemented to achieve this. But for that, you would need 'root' access to the server. From your post, it seems that you are on a shared server. In that case, only your host can do this for you but I do not think they will do it as that would affect everyone else on the server too.