I just upgraded to the latest Stable release on FreeBSD and ever since the update completed I keep getting emails stating that cpsrvd and eximstats have failed. I've checked the logs in /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log and /var/log/messages and they are either empty or not there. I also tried to restart Chkservd and it's not in /etc/rc.d/init.d/ or /usr/sbin anymore.
I tried logging into cPanel and was able to do so, so I'm wondering if the issue is with CHkservd not working correctly. Does anybody have any idea how to fix these problems?
EDIT: I found this in /var/log/chkservd.log:
EDIT 2: I tried setting my time zone again in WHM and also resetting my MySQL root password but neither worked.perl: warning: Falling back to the standard locale ("C").
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
perl: warning: Please check that your locale settings:
LC_ALL = (unset),
LANG = "en_US"
are supported and installed on your system.
perl: warning: Falling back to the standard locale ("C").
DBI connect('eximstats:localhost','eximstats',...) failed: Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/eximstats line 264
Can't Connect at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/eximstats line 267.