Someone just private messaged me on how I got subversion up and running on CPanel, so I thought I'd post the info in a public place for everyone to see. The configure line took a lot of investigation to get working.
1) Download the programs to your webserver and unpack them, I didn't save the links, but they are easy to find:
2) Rename the neon-version number folder to just neon and move folder into subversion folder.
3) In the subversion folder, run the following:
4) Make sure the following lines are in your httpd.conf:Code:./configure --with-ssl --with-apr=/home/cpeasyapache/src/httpd-2.2.6/srclib/apr --with-apr-util=/home/cpeasyapache/src/httpd-2.2.6/srclib/apr-util --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs make clean make make install
LoadModule dav_svn_module /usr/lib/httpd/modules/mod_dav_svn.so
LoadModule authz_svn_module /usr/lib/httpd/modules/mod_authz_svn.so
5) Create a respository folder inside of an account, but outside the web root. I just add the following to httpd.conf for the appropriate account (this created domain.com/repos), #something# highlights things to change:
AuthName "#Something To Appear in Auth Window#"
These are not comprehensive instructions, just based on my shorthand notes on the installation, but it should get people started on an installation.