Thread: Quota Problems

Default Quota Problems

Hi,

I have just purchased a VPS with ample specifications to run Cpanel VPS Optimised, the VPS was installed with CentOS and Cpanel installed with no errors as everything was working.

I created an account on the server (master account) and now i am having an issue with

a) transferring accounts from my old server to this one

b) Selecting any of the options from the WHM (left pane) such as modify account/edit DNS e.t.c.

The error i am receiving is stating there is a quota issue but Quota is turned off on my machine and also i only have 1 partition (filesystem) setup.

[a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive][a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive]file error - cache failed to write dnslist.tmpl: Error in tempfile() using /var/cpanel/template_compiles/usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/themes/x/templates/XXXXXXXXXX: Could not create temp file /var/cpanel/template_compiles/usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/themes/x/templates/BXvJ5cDq_x: Disk quota exceeded at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/i686-linux/Template/Document.pm line 291
    The Quote is the error i am receiving

Code:
    root@srv1 [/var/cpanel/logs]# df
    Filesystem           1K-blocks      Used Available Use% Mounted on
    /dev/simfs            52428800   4228560  48200240   9% /
    none                   4079656         4   4079652   1% /dev
    root@srv1 [/var/cpanel/logs]#
    Code:
    Output from /etc/fstab/

none    /dev/pts        devpts  rw      0       0
    Any help appreciated.

cPanel Product Evangelist Infopro's Avatar
    cPanel/WHM Access Level

Root Administrator

Lightbulb

This probably won't help the problem, but you should take care of things on this list.
    http://forums.cpanel.net/cpanel-whm-...checklist.html

On the new server, in WHM find the Server Configuration Section at top of left menu, click the item: Initial Quota Setup and then run it. This may help your problem.

cPanel Quality Assurance Analyst cPanelDon's Avatar
    cPanel/WHM Access Level

DataCenter Provider

Lightbulb

It appears that the VPS type is that of Virtuozzo or OpenVZ; for these systems please check the output from the following command to see if the VPS container is reaching limits defined by the hardware node configuration as indicated by the failure count in the following file.
    /proc/user_beancounters

The following could be used to check the status information from the aforementioned file:
    Code:
    # cat /proc/user_beancounters
    For output that may be easier to copy and paste and remain readable, I recommend the following:
    Code:
    # cat /proc/user_beancounters | tr -s [:space:]