1. with a root account and its password i can login fine in the WHM
2. this is a dedicated server in which my client(who is a whm noobie ) played around with it before i handled it as admin.
1. i can login fine to the WHM, however when i connect to SSH using the ROOT account the password is not accepted.
1. generally, what the login info used to login in the WHM is usually the same to login to SSH, correct?
2. is there anyway i can RESET the password of the SSH since it doesnt accept my password?
using the following:
WHM 10.8.0 cPanel 10.8.1-R113
CentOS 4.2 i686 - WHM X v3.1.0