Thread: Will the JSP plugin be updated automatically or is...

Registered Member

Default Will the JSP plugin be updated automatically or is...

For some reason I am not seeing my post after the first try so here it is again...

I had to do alot of modifications to get Servlets working after I used the JSP plugin so I just wanna find out if it is ever going to be treated like other systems and be updated nightly like the other programs. If so I need to know how to stop it from updating so it doesn\'t change and stays working. Since it\'s a non supported plugin I know this probably isn\'t the case but I wasn\'t sure what was going to happen when the conversion to NocSoft started.

Thanks

bdraco

[quote:70428ae8dd]For some reason I am not seeing my post after the first try so here it is again...

I had to do alot of modifications to get Servlets working after I used the JSP plugin so I just wanna find out if it is ever going to be treated like other systems and be updated nightly like the other programs. If so I need to know how to stop it from updating so it doesn\'t change and stays working. Since it\'s a non supported plugin I know this probably isn\'t the case but I wasn\'t sure what was going to happen when the conversion to NocSoft started.

Thanks [/quote:70428ae8dd]

Plugins are not updated automaticlly