Thread: Wordpress for WHM 11.24

Registered Member

Default Wordpress for WHM 11.24

I want to provide my accounts with a 1 click install or as little clicks as possible for wordpress but I can't find any details about how to install/enable this addin for whm 11.24

Would anyone be able to give me a short run though on how to set it up for a particular package/feature set?

M

Registered Member

Default Wordpress Install

Hello,

I do see what you are trying to accomplish. Although we are not able to support this directly, I can recommend the following site for help.
    Main Page « WordPress Codex
    They have a lot of good information, I hope this helps.

Thank you,
    Matthew Curry

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by mobcdi View Post
    I want to provide my accounts with a 1 click install or as little clicks as possible for wordpress but I can't find any details about how to install/enable this addin for whm 11.24

Would anyone be able to give me a short run though on how to set it up for a particular package/feature set?

M
    Are you referring to install Wordpress from Fantastico (script installer)?
    AccuWebHosting.Com | cPanel Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | cPanel VPS
    Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

cPanel Access Level

Root Administrator

As well as Fantastico, which does what you want, there's also a more recent, and in my opinion, a better tool, called Installatron. It provides one click installation of a whole family of tools.

If you want just Wordpress, and nothing else, you could look at hiring a programmer to get the job done, or check out the Wordpress site/s, there is a lot out there and there may be someone who's done what you want for free.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by mobcdi View Post

M
    Check whether you have Fantastico in your cPanel. It would let you install many tools by a few clicks.

Registered Member votethehost.com's Avatar

Fantastico is a system designed to make installing popular scripts easy. If you want to improve your web site with a discussion forum or an online gallery to show everyone your latest holiday snaps, you can. With a few clicks of your mouse your web site will be transformed into a fantastic resource for you, your business or your family.

You can access Fantastico through, cPanel.

You have a choice of many popular scripts, there’s no limit on the number of times you can install or remove the installations or how many you can have installed at one time.

For further information on Fantastico, you can visit the authors web site: netenberg.com || creating possibilities