1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PHP Configuration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flashweb, May 31, 2003.

1. flashweb

flashweb Member

Hi,

One of my client need IMAP support in PHP.

How i do this ?

My php configuration is

./configure' '--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs' '--with-xml' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--with-mysql' '--with-pear' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-versioning' '--with-zlib'

But on another server it is

./configure' 'i386-redhat-linux' '--prefix=/usr' '--exec-prefix=/usr' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--includedir=/usr/include' '--libdir=/usr/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/usr/com' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--prefix=/usr' '--with-config-file-path=/etc' '--enable-force-cgi-redirect' '--disable-debug' '--enable-pic' '--disable-rpath' '--enable-inline-optimization' '--with-bz2' '--with-db3' '--with-curl' '--with-dom=/usr' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/bin' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-gd' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--with-ttf' '--with-gdbm' '--with-gettext=shared' '--with-ncurses' '--with-gmp' '--with-iconv' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-mm' '--with-openssl' '--with-png' '--with-pspell' '--with-regex=system' '--with-xml' '--with-expat-dir=/usr' '--enable-xslt=shared' '--with-xslt-sablot=shared,/usr' '--with-sablot-js=shared,/usr' '--with-zlib' '--with-layout=GNU' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-debugger' '--enable-exif' '--with-pear=/usr/share/pear' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-safe-mode' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-discard-path' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-trans-sid' '--enable-yp' '--enable-wddx' '--without-oci8' '--with-imap=shared' '--with-imap-ssl' '--with-mcrypt=shared' '--with-mhash=shared' '--with-kerberos=/usr/kerberos' '--with-ldap=shared' '--enable-sysvsem=shared' '--enable-sysvshm=shared' '--enable-ftp=shared' '--with-mysql=shared,/usr' '--with-pgsql=shared' '--with-snmp=shared,/usr' '--with-snmp=shared' '--enable-ucd-snmp-hack' '--with-unixODBC=shared' '--enable-memory-limit' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-versioning' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-dbx' '--enable-dio' '--enable-mbstring' '--with-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs'

How i add more support (i need IMAP) to PHP.

Thanking you,

Yujin Boby

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: