IMPORTANT: MANUAL UPDATE NEEDED
Fantastico De Luxe 2.10.0 r1 (LATEST and STABLE releases)
Fantastico De Luxe Admin is now moved to WHM Add-Ons. What this means
- In order to upgrade from 2.8.8 r11 (or older) to 2.10.0 r1 (or newer)
you need to follow the UPDATED installation instructions as listed
below and in the FAQ section of our forum.
- After following the instructions below, you will access the admin
section through WHM -> Add-Ons -> Fantastico De Luxe WHM Admin.
- You can no more access the admin section through a "Fantastico
Administration" link in CPanel (please update your bookmarks).
- This will make our Features Sets, Usage Rules and Installations
Overview compatible with the new strict permissions that CPanel applies to
certain files (among them httpd.conf).
- Additionally you will no more need to assign an account as the
Fantastico Admin. If you have created an account for solely this purpose, you
may remove it after successful upgrade to 2.10.0 r1 (provided that this
account holds no other important data).
- NOTE 1 for CPanel STABLE users: Fantastico End User fronted will
produce a parse error if you run STABLE 10.2.0-83 and the permissions of
httpd.conf have changed from 644 (as expected by CPanel STABLE 10.2.0-83)
to 600. This may have happened through upgrading and then downgrading
CPanel. Please be aware that CPanel STABLE 10.2.0-83 expects httpd.conf
to be set to 644.
- NOTE 2 for CPanel STABLE users: When running CPanel STABLE,
Fantastico can not install on subdomains/addon domains. This will change when a
STABLE version of CPanel newer than 10.2.0-STABLE_83 will come out
(expected any day).
SSH to your server(s) and enter following commands:
tar -xzpf fantastico_whm_admin.tgz
rm -rf fantastico_whm_admin.tgz
Now go to WHM, login as root and follow the link WHM -> Add-Ons ->
Fantastico De Luxe WHM Admin. Upon loading, Fantastico De Luxe WHM Admin
will auto-update your existing installation. All admin files
(masterfiles, tarballs, settings etc) will be moved to /var/netenberg.