In Progress 102 EDGE Version new whm theme

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
@martin MHC - thanks for bringing that up. That's a known issue that we have fixed in version 106, but it hasn't been backported yet to 104 or 102.

In version 106 you'll see the notification area look like this, where the circle is red with the notification indicator dot:

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 12.35.46 PM.png

Do you think that's enough to improve the visibility or would you like to see something even more pronounced on the page?

Reactions: martin MHC

martin MHC

Sep 14, 2016
UK
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
@martin MHC - thanks for bringing that up. That's a known issue that we have fixed in version 106, but it hasn't been backported yet to 104 or 102.

In version 106 you'll see the notification area look like this, where the circle is red with the notification indicator dot:

View attachment 79121

Do you think that's enough to improve the visibility or would you like to see something even more pronounced on the page?
That's great this aspect is already being addressed. I think it would be unfair to say without using it if it highlights it enough, but will see what other at MHC think when we reach v106 (or it's backported). As I've written the post about it my awareness is at the top now!

Cheers

• Love
Reactions: cPRex