The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

11.25 Suspended Page

Discussion in 'Bind / DNS / Nameserver Issues' started by VeZoZ, Mar 3, 2010.

1. VeZoZ

VeZoZ Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    It looks like in 11.25 the suspended page system changed so it sends it to /cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi via:

RedirectMatch .* /cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

So no longer is it going to a folder of the server or reseller or whatever. Is there any way to then send it to another url using a redirect 301 or whatever? I realize you can do it via html but that is not ideal. I've been unable to find anywhere that rather than putting in html you can just give it a url to go to.

So is this even possible or just going to have to do html? The reason this matters is with a lot of servers rather send it to a consistent suspended page we can easily control than having to distribute a suspended page to every machine each time there is a change.

2. tech.girl

tech.girl Registered

I also wanted to have back the hability to redirect the suspended page to only one address (mydomain.com/suspended.page);

I miss it. I have 8 servers, no way I am going to edit every file at every server again, every time we change something.