11.28 cpanel errors after setting up

cackudux

Registered
Jan 17, 2009
I dont know where else to look. i have a vps with cpanel and i cant send email when i got to horde shows the login screen i press login and nothing happens, horde lets me in but when i press send the email apparently is sent i go to the sent directory and nothing is there, round just show a message sending message... I am also installing softaculous contacted support and they let it me know my server PHP is not registering the $_POST variables. i have no idea where to start i made many easyapache configs and ran out of ideas. your help will be much appreciated. :confused:

cPanelNick

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 9, 2015
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
I dont know where else to look. i have a vps with cpanel and i cant send email when i got to horde shows the login screen i press login and nothing happens, horde lets me in but when i press send the email apparently is sent i go to the sent directory and nothing is there, round just show a message sending message... I am also installing softaculous contacted support and they let it me know my server PHP is not registering the $_POST variables. i have no idea where to start i made many easyapache configs and ran out of ideas. your help will be much appreciated. :confused:
Please open a ticket at https://tickets.cpanel.net/submit/

Thanks