Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

11.34 upgrade & custom themes

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by john330, Dec 5, 2012.

1. john330

john330 Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    After the 11.34 upgrade our custom themes are showing "ript>" in the header of each page of cPanel. The culprit is in the .../<theme_name>/branding/stdheader.html file.

These are the last three lines of the stdheader.html. It appears the last 32 characters or so of the file were re-appended to the file.
    <!-- END stdheader.html -->
    ript>
    <!-- END stdheader.html -->​

Any way to fix this other than manually editing the file? Would our changes be overwritten with the next upgrade?

Thx

#1 john330, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Strange. You might like to open a ticket about this to cPanel Support. If Branded styles are getting broke, they want to know about that I'm sure.

If you do open a ticket, please post the ticket ID here and/or resolution for others.

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cPanelKenneth

cPanelKenneth cPanel Development
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Based upon your description, I'd say something went awry in the /usr/local/cpanel/bin/migrate_branding utility that runs during cPanel & WHM upgrades. You'll likely need to fix the problem manually.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. nibb

nibb Well-Known Member

This is what is holding my upgrades, I don´t want to have to remake my themes yet.