#1227 - Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation

Operating System & Version
Windows 10

mifzal.m

Registered
Dec 14, 2021
Sri Lanka
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
I have changed my hosting Company and I have a backup of my SQL file. When I tried to import that to my new hosting Company via phpmyadmin, I get this error. How can I fix this problem?

SQL query:

/*!50001 CREATE ALGORITHM=UNDEFINED /
/!50013 [email protected] SQL SECURITY DEFINER /
/!50001 VIEW vwallorders AS select tbl_gf_codes.CodeId AS Id,cast(tbl_gf_codes.RequestedAt as date) AS OrderDate,tbl_gf_codes.UserId AS UserId from tbl_gf_codes union select tbl_gf_codes_slbf.CodeId AS Id,cast(tbl_gf_codes_slbf.RequestedAt as date) AS OrderDate,tbl_gf_codes_slbf.UserId AS UserId from tbl_gf_codes_slbf union select tbl_gf_log_requests.LogRequestId AS Id,cast(tbl_gf_log_requests.RequestedAt as date) AS OrderDate,tbl_gf_log_requests.UserId AS UserId from tbl_gf_log_requests */

MySQL said

#1227 - Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation

cPanelAnthony

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 18, 2021
Houston, TX
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Thank you for your reply. It's too technical for me to understand. Can you explain me step by step please?
Hello again! Were there any specific steps you couldn't follow? If you're having issues with the article, I would recommend reaching out to your web hosting provider or reaching out to a systems administrator to help. You can look for a systems administrator to help here.

SysAdmin Resources