The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 problem .. help me !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sheko, Sep 4, 2009.

1. sheko

sheko Registered

hi

i have 2 problems

my site is opening before one month .. and now whin i'm look at my site is see this message

Your license could not be activated because:
    Cannot Read License File

1. First, go to License Verification - cPanel Inc. and enter the public IP address of this server to make sure it is licensed.
    2. If licensed, try running /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt from the command line as root.
    3. You'll also need to make sure that port 80 is open to contact our license server and that your hostname is a FQDN.

how didn't this >> i'm buy the domin and host and evry thing !!

plz tell me how i can change that or how to fix this !

the problem num2

crazykora.com and in my vb crazykora.com/vb

why this message view for me ..

sorry gys >> i'm just new member

thx for everyone tell me how i can fix this problem

#1 sheko, Sep 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2009
  2. MattCurry

MattCurry Well-Known Member

2 Problems

Hello,

For the first issue:
    You will need to go to the link provided in the message and check the IP that you are using for your server to make sure that it is on that IP, or is at least checking the correct one. If it has changed you may be experiencing a problem verifing the IP on the site.

Once you have checked your IP on that site you will need to run:
    /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt from the command line. (as Root)

and then you will need to make sure that port 80 is open for your servers domain name that you are using.

As for the second problem, it appears the you may have a permissions problem. That is something we would either have to look at or you could check to make sure your permission are correct for that domain. If you are not sure how to do that or have other questions feel free to reply. If this doesn't answer your question you can also submit a ticket at the bottom of this post.

Thank you,
    Matthew Curry

3. Spiral

Spiral BANNED

Based on what you said, it sounds like you got your license and your server from the same provider so the first thing to do after checking the license
    at the verify link and confirming the license truly isn't activated would be
    to contact your server provider and ask them why your license was not activated yet.

It is possible someone simply made a mistake.

Yesterday, I upgraded a server from "Trial" to "Final" Cpanel license and someone (I'll be nice and not name names) there at Cpanel cancelled out the trial license but forgot to issue the replacement permanent license! Oops!

That mistake cost the client to be down from their control panel for a couple of hours but I was able to get a hold of Cpanel and get things corrected quickly so no real harm done.

Point is, mistakes happen! Your host might have forgot to setup your license if that was part of your server package deal.