The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by drunkn_munky, Feb 7, 2004.

1. drunkn_munky

drunkn_munky Member

Well i have got 2 problems. The first is that when i backup a mysql database, using the backup section on cpanel, and then when I try and re-upload it, again using the backup section, it only uploads the database and no tables or anything so its pretty useless :(

And also I'm trying to write a script for auto-creation but when I try it nothing happens. Im using exactly what it says on the documentation and I tried downloading the example script on the whm but it comes up with a header error.

Please help me because I'm trying to transfer all my clients over but I can't until I get the mySLQ backup to work.

thanks
    Lewis

2. drunkn_munky

drunkn_munky Member

Please help, i need help urgently!

3. 3w-hostconcept

3w-hostconcept Well-Known Member

hello,

i have this problem too

It is strange that nobody has the answer, nevertheless this problem concerns quite those who are under cpannel. ?!?

running cpanel 8.8.0 S74 / RH9

4. drunkn_munky

drunkn_munky Member

well ive found out the problem with the php accounting module, its because i need to run scripts/easyapache wateva that means!

And I managed to transfer the accounts because the owner of the server happend to be my mate and did it using his super powers. But it still needs to be fixed

5. 3w-hostconcept

3w-hostconcept Well-Known Member

my problem it is not resolved !

6. drunkn_munky

drunkn_munky Member

mine neither! infact looking at most of the posts no-one ever does resolve their problems!

All that happens is people say look at the faq or sumthin uselss like that. Or try and sell u a script they have made!:eek:

Call yourself a support forum! :mad:

I suggest looking on www.webhosttalk.com for the answer cause they are actually helpful:p