Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

2082 not working JUST in 1 domain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by adantart, Sep 30, 2003.

1. adantart

adantart Member

Hi:

I got more than 100 domain names setup in the exactly same way... pointing to a cpanel hosting system.

But since this morning, one of them is not working when trying to access control panel to :2082

Facts:

1) It's not about firewall... i can access all other domains, 2082, 2083, all ports...

2) This domain cant be accesed thourgh any port... they dont work at all...

3) I have upgrade/downgraded it, changed of owner, change of skin, suspend/unsuspend it... etc... (i dont want to reset all the domain name because it has a lot of configuration... i want that the last last last solution)

4) The domain name (port 80, i mean, normal web) works perfectly... I see the web contents without problems

-------------

And what i changed ?

Ok... my customer noticed me the counter didnt work... and I saw that the counter has admin:admin privileges... so I changed to his user:group as other counters... (in /var/cpanel/Counters...)

Now the counter works perfectly... but the :2082 and other ports are unaccesible.

OF COURSE the change of domain.dat counter file permissions has nothing to do with the access to :2082 of that domain, but it's the ONLY THING i changed.

Any ideas ?

Thank you in advance

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. mickeymouse

mickeymouse Well-Known Member

Dear adantart,

Make sure that you are not behind a router. Have you checked if it hasn\'t reset? Rules for port 2082 are allowed?

Regards,