Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

-22 but mailbox is NOT full!

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by slinky, Apr 25, 2009.

1. slinky

slinky Well-Known Member

For the past few days I haven't been receiving email. After looking at the queue, some of my accounts are stuck due to an error - but my account has plenty of email space as does the domain quota.

Myemail@mydomain.com T=virtual_userdelivery defer (-22): mailbox is full (MTA-imposed quota exceeded while writing to tmp/123456.H23445678.myservername.mynameserver.net.

I'm remote atm so this is a double problem and hopefully someone can diagnose why one of these accounts just doesn't deliver mail. Many thanks in advance.

2. AndyReed

AndyReed Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

Make sure your /tmp partition didn't exceed its quota/not full.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. glitchsys

glitchsys Registered

This has to do with individual POP3/IMAP account quota's. The master/overall domain may not be over quota but each individual account has a quota. You access this via cpanel's mail accounts page and not whm.