nutrimed_prestashop

Registered
Dec 23, 2020
Malaysia
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hi, I have a problem. Last night, I found the .htaccess file in cPanel ((the file is found at cPanel -> File Manager; ssl --> public_html --> sitepro --> presta), so I downloaded it as a backup. However, when I edited the .htaccess file, I got;

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I then removed the .htaccess file to trash. After that, I uploaded the backup .htaccess file onto cPanel, but it still showed the error page. Do you have any idea how to fix this?
1608783333612.png

Last edited by a moderator:

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! It might be best to check the logs inside the cPanel >> Errors page to see if those are showing up in that interface. It may show an issue with a missing redirect that used to be present in the .htaccess file or another problem with the site, but just the 404 itself won't be enough details to resolve the problem. Can you check that page and see if you find more helpful information?

nutrimed_prestashop

Registered
Dec 23, 2020
Malaysia
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Thank you for your reply! ;__; Yes I have checked the error page and here are the results. I'm not too sure what to make of it. There were earlier errors in the page but a friend of mine restarted the server to try to fix the error page (it didn't work), so I think the earlier logs were removed. May I know of any possible solutions?
1608945318573.png

nutrimed_prestashop

Registered
Dec 23, 2020
Malaysia
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Thank you for your reply! ;__; Yes I have checked the error page and here are the results. I'm not too sure what to make of it. There were earlier errors in the page but a friend of mine restarted the server to try to fix the error page (it didn't work), so I think the earlier logs were removed. May I know of any possible solutions?
View attachment 69573
[16-Dec-2020 01:56:11 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[16-Dec-2020 02:37:02 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[16-Dec-2020 03:44:08 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[16-Dec-2020 04:24:08 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[16-Dec-2020 05:36:21 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[16-Dec-2020 07:35:45 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[16-Dec-2020 08:09:45 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[16-Dec-2020 08:10:00 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[16-Dec-2020 08:10:19 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[16-Dec-2020 11:24:38 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[16-Dec-2020 15:03:16 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[16-Dec-2020 15:22:47 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[16-Dec-2020 15:46:18 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0

I found these error logs as well when I had the problem. Do you know how to fix this?

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
These logs you provided wouldn't indicate an error that would keep the page from loading, but they are just letting you know about a warning.

The xmlrpc error you posted in the previous reply is interesting, but I'm also not sure why it would be looking for that file.

The best thing to do in this situation might be to contact your hosting provider or datacenter so they can look into the 404 on their end and see what is missing.

Reactions: nutrimed_prestashop