44 scripts via autoinstall, what 3rd party provides these?

AbeFroman

BANNED
Feb 16, 2002
Does anyone know where to get the auto installer for all these scripts? I saw it on http://l40.net/plans.html# they say its fantastico, but fantastico doesnt have that many.

Intsall the following scripts in seconds!!!
Portals/CMS
Drupal
Geeklog
Mambo OS
PHP-Nuke (phpNuke)
phpWebSite
Post-Nuke (postNuke)
Siteframe
Xoops
Blogs
b2
b2evolution
Nucleus
pMachine Free
WordPress
Customer Support
Crafty Syntax Live Help
Help Center Live
osTicket
PHP Support Tickets
Support Logic Helpdesk
Support Services Manager
Boards
phpBB2
Invision Board
YaBBSE
Image Galleries
4images Gallery
Coppermine Photo Gallery
Gallery
Other Scripts
dotProject
FAQMasterFlex
Moodle
Noahs Classifieds
Open-Realty
phpAdsNew
PHPauction
phpFormGenerator
PHPlist
phpLinks
PHProjekt
WebCalendar

Where can i get these?

trakwebster

Jan 29, 2003
Fantastico Does!

See fantastico details at --

http://cpanelthemes.com/

In addition to the scripts currently shown on the site, today kosmo added mambo (weblog, cms), phpCoin (billing program), Coppermine photo gallery, and FAQMasterFlex (a faq program).

ricoche

Feb 7, 2003
Fantastico just keeps getting better and better!! The new update is great with a few more scripts.

damon

Registered
Jan 5, 2004
I have cpanel on my server, there are some autoinstall scripts for it, invision, phpbb, postnuke etc, is this fantisco? If so, how do i add more scripts to it? Id liek to have drupal and a few otheres available for my clients.

zappz

Dec 8, 2003
Originally posted by damon
I have cpanel on my server, there are some autoinstall scripts for it, invision, phpbb, postnuke etc, is this fantisco? If so, how do i add more scripts to it? Id liek to have drupal and a few otheres available for my clients.
No, these are the standard cPanel installs. You'll either have to develop something for yourself or pay for Fantastico if you want to offer your customers these auto-installs.

Regards

Zappz

Bloory

Aug 22, 2002
Originally posted by zappz
No, these are the standard cPanel installs. You'll either have to develop something for yourself or pay for Fantastico if you want to offer your customers these auto-installs.

Regards

Zappz
Not just Fantastico - CPSkins and TheSOurceMatrix do an autoinstaller also there is scripta.