500 Internal Server Error after moving to new server

Deker

Feb 15, 2011
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
PLEASE HELP !!!

A lot of my accounts are getting 500 Internal Server Error after moving to new server.
I used "Copy multiple accounts/packages from another server" option in WHM to transer more than 100 accounts, but now, I'm getting this error on a lot of them.

I've checked .htaccess configuration and also files/folders permissions, nothing changed and every thing look likes OK.

Help me please to reslove this problem !!!

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

It's likely the destination server uses suPHP as the default handler for PHP. You can change the default handler to DSO if that is what the source server uses via:

"WHM >> Service Configuration >> Configure PHP and SuExec"

This will resolve the error messages until you are able to look into the considerations for suPHP which are found at:

suPHP Considerations

You are welcome to open a support ticket for this if you would like our staff to take a look for you:

Submit A Ticket

Thank you.

Deker

Feb 15, 2011
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello :)

It's likely the destination server uses suPHP as the default handler for PHP. You can change the default handler to DSO if that is what the source server uses via:

"WHM >> Service Configuration >> Configure PHP and SuExec"

This will resolve the error messages until you are able to look into the considerations for suPHP which are found at:

suPHP Considerations

You are welcome to open a support ticket for this if you would like our staff to take a look for you:

Submit A Ticket

Thank you.
Both servers are using SuPHP as default handler.

I want to send a ticket but my cpanel is trial. I have not a license yet. do you support trials?

gvard

PartnerNOC
Dec 22, 2003
Athens/GREECE
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
The problem resides in the line you wrote:

Code:
 version libmysqlclient_16 not de$
....however this line is not complete. Try to see the line and see where the file is not defined, then try to see if you have a different version in your system than the one mentioned in the file.

Code:
[email protected] [~]# locate libmysqlclient

Last edited:

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
There are houndreds of errors:

A lot of these are normal errors that can be fixed. (images missing, error pages missing, etc)

The one site listed there is up and operating, it's missing some files.

I'd be interested in this section of that log.

Code:
[Thu Jul 28 19:38:53 2011] [error] [client 65.52.110.24] /usr/bin/php: relocation error: /usr/bin/php: symbol deflateInit2_, version libmysqlclient_16 not d$
[Thu Jul 28 19:38:53 2011] [error] [client 65.52.110.24] Premature end of script headers: htaccess.php
[Thu Jul 28 19:38:53 2011] [error] [client 65.52.110.24] /usr/bin/php: relocation error: /usr/bin/php: symbol deflateInit2_, version libmysqlclient_16 not d$
[Thu Jul 28 19:38:53 2011] [error] [client 65.52.110.24] Premature end of script headers: htaccess.php

Deker

Feb 15, 2011
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Some of my websites are fine and working properly. But rest of them are facing this error.

The following is rest of that log:
$ not defined in file libmysqlclient.so.16 with link time reference

Deker

Feb 15, 2011
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I've changed php handler to dso and all of my websites are working now
But since this is a shared hosting server, I prefer to use SuPHP instead of DSO.
How should I turn back to SuPHP?

Deker

Feb 15, 2011
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Yes it works with SuPHP like charm :)

but now I have another problem. I terminated an account but when I trying to recreate it, I get the following message:

Restore Error

Cannot restore. That user already exists on this system
Do you know how to fix this one?