550 5.7.1 Message was rejected due to classification as Spam mail.

Ivo Danic

Dec 1, 2015
México
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi!

I've a problem, when im try to send a mail. This is the message that returns me:

[email protected]

host mail.example.com.mx [50.22.xx.x]

SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:

550 5.7.1 Central Outbound SMTP Cluster said the message was rejected due to classification as Spam mail.

Somebody knows whats the problem? Thanks for all by the way

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivo Danic

Dec 1, 2015
México
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi, I checked my IP into black list and doesnt have any problem. The IP is of my VPS so i've more accounts into the server, so i try to send a mail to the same person and dont make any error. Only a with my domain (dmlink.com.mx) happens the issue. Any idea of what is happening

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Were you able to review the document referenced in my previous post and verify you are following all of those guidelines?

Thank you.

Ivo Danic

Dec 1, 2015
México
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Yeap i reviewed the document, but is not the server, cuse i send an email from a differnt account (in the same server) and i dont recive any mail with "Mail Delivery System " error. Only when i send mails from domain.com.mx recived this kind of errros. Any idea?

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
It's possible the remote mail servers are blocking that specific domain name. You may have to contact the individual remote mail servers to determine why they are marking these messages as SPAM if you are following all of the guidelines. For example, Google offers this page:

Troubleshooting for bulk email senders - Gmail Help

Thank you.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
But theres something Funny, Hehehe some times when i send mail and doesnt make any error. Any idea?
The error message you provided suggests the remote mail server is rejecting your message. Thus, it's possible they reject your messages temporarily, but it's still an issue you should address through them if you have verified your server is following the bulk sender guidelines.

Thank you.