The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

550 administrative prohibition ONLY using Horde

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by sh4ka, Sep 5, 2007.

1. sh4ka

sh4ka Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hello,

That's the problem, everytime i try to send mail using Horde webmail, no matter what I do.. it always gives me an error like this:

Code:
    Failed to send data [SMTP: Invalid response code received from server (code: 550, response: Administrative prohibition)]

This is only happening using Horde, using pop3 client or Squirrelmail is OK.

Also, when I send the mail, looking at the logs, i got this from exim_mainlog:

Code:
    2007-09-05 16:28:53 1IT2Qf-0002EU-Mu H=localhost [127.0.0.1] F=<marketing@domain.com> rejected after DATA: syntax error in 'Reply-to:' header when scanning for sender: missing or malformed local part (expected word or "<") in "Inversions and Marketing"

But here, the rare thing is that the mail is not sent from marketing@domain.com, it is sent from for example "bob@domain.com" :S

I already tried /scripts/upcp --force, /scripts/fullhordereset, repaired horde mysql tables, and nothing seems to work :(

Thanks

#1 sh4ka, Sep 5, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2007
  2. nyjimbo

nyjimbo Well-Known Member

This sounds like some kind of "garbage" is in the HORDE configuration for that account. Did you check to see that nothing unusual is in there or any weird characters that might tell the machine to concatenate other information to the correct header info.

Check the "Personal Information" in options for any weird stuff.

3. sh4ka

sh4ka Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Thanks!! it was that.. :)