Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

8.7 Edge 39 = No e-mail

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by casey, Jan 29, 2004.

1. casey

casey Well-Known Member

I just attempted to upgrade to the latest edge on one of my servers and e-mail quit arriving. No errors, no bounces, just no e-mail. A quick check of the logs shows that no e-mail ever even arrived at the server...Needless to say I downgraded, but this should probably be looked into.;)
    All is back to normal after the downgrade.

2. kris1351

kris1351 Well-Known Member

We are running a couple of servers on Edge in hopes that easyapache will be fixed. They updated this morning and mail is still flowing. One thing I noticed was that the 100% useage cpop error reappeared in this update.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. VH-Bart

VH-Bart Member

yup, one of our test servers is set to autoupdate cpanel to lastest edge version.

It broke quite a few things, not just email, but ssl and numerous other things.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. casey

casey Well-Known Member

Edge 46 seems to work fine.