hostp

Registered
May 19, 2022
Pakistan
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

48 hours ago one of our HDD get faulty, we have raid 10, Datacenter replaced that drive, but now node is working and VPS are online, we can only work on SSH , we can see the accounts files, but we can not access whm / cpanel from browser. also mysql/maria db is down and not working.. looks like 90% RPM are missing. but looks like user data is intact and fine. we would like to up our database so we can take backup to shift to any fresh server or make existing server workable.

How we can rebuild the rpm again? and make mariadb/sql up again, also whm/cpanel not loading in browser due to these issue.

thanks

hostp

Registered
May 19, 2022
Pakistan
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

I am now in recovery/rescue mode.

I have /var/bin/mysql backup and i can see /home/ of files.
now please let me know how can i shift those in my new server. as last server currupt and now disaster. help me in it.
i purchased new fresh server now. what to do next, can cpanel staff can shift my data there? and make it workable

thanks

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
cPanel isn't able to perform any work on a server in rescue mode. In order to avoid data loss it would be best to work with your hosting provider, or a third-party admin that is experienced in that type of restoration work.