Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

96 hours - Issue: License File Expired

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sergio Rada, Nov 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Sergio Rada

Sergio Rada Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Goodnight cPanel Support,

Since 96 hours I have a problem with my server due to a failure to validate the license, the error I get is this:

======================
    Thank You for installing cPanel & WHM.

In order to access the interface, you will need to make sure the software license on this server is active and installed.

Your license could not be activated because:

License File Expired: LTD: 1479555430 NOW: 1480458851

First, go to cPanel & WHM License Verification | cPanel Inc. and enter the public IP address of this server to make sure it is licensed.
    If licensed, try running / usr / local / cpanel / cpkeyclt from the command line as root.
    You'll also need to make sure that port 80 is open to our license server and that your server's hostname is a FQDN.
    =============================
    My datacenter sent you a request to somehow assist us while the real cause of the problem is resolved, the ticket number is # 8018905.

Kindly ask: can you help us in some way to solve this problem temporarily to achieve access to the cpanel / webmail?

Thanks in advance,

2. cPanelPeter

cPanelPeter Technical Analyst III
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello,

Please use the link within my signature to open a support ticket. We can log on and investigate this for you and get it corrected. There is no need to wait 96 hours, the sooner you open the ticket, the sooner we will get it fixed for you.