Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

A Bit if SSL Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Delion, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Delion

Delion Registered

Ok I installed my ssl cert in cpanel just fine, now where do I upload or how do I use this thing, if there is any help available I would appreciate this very much. As I have no idea where I am suppose to upload my secure site in my hosting account.

2. Delion

Delion Registered

I own a license, and the company, however understandable and since the other company I do some hosting that I am not allowed on my current server, they do not know either, we figured this would be the place to ask. However since this is more like a gentlemans club, of making people feel unwanted This thread has been copied and posted to all those on the server and I will be switching to ensim,as they were more then willing to explain.

3. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

You upload to the same place as normal. With cpanel setup, http and https use the same files.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Izzee,

While I do appreciate your enthusiasm, could you please leave the moderation of the forums to the moderators :) If you're unsure about any posts, please either PM one of the moderators or use the notification icon on a post.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...