The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A couple of Neomail questions

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Bleeding Skull, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Bleeding Skull

Bleeding Skull Registered

Hey all,

will be a great help with any of you can help out...

Firstly i was wondering if i am able to change the attachment quota for my webmail.

Secondly neomail its really buggy, its not realiable when you delete messages, 9/10 it will not load the page after you select the messages to move to trash can and you need to refresh and do it again a few times. So my question is are there any updates after the cpanel installed version for neomail or do you suggest horde?

2. kris1351

kris1351 Well-Known Member

You could always install your own WebMail program. We have had quite a few customers install their own instead of using the Cpanel versions. They are pretty stripped down in functions and changes hosts make to the core of the programs will get overwritten with updates.

3. Bleeding Skull

Bleeding Skull Registered

ok so your saying download the lastest neomail if there is one and overwrite the one on my server?

4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Id' suggest moving away from Neomail and using Squirrelmail or Horde instead. cPanel have indicated they will be removing support for Neomail in the future and so weaning off it might be a good idea.