The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sudhir, Nov 12, 2016.

1. sudhir

sudhir Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

FYI: I am a user with root access.

I am having an issue while loading the WHM. Below is the details about the issue.

I have executed /scripts/upcp but still issue there. Any help is appriciated.
    Code:
    A fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive.
    (XID 3rff6f) The system failed to read the directory “/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto/Provider” because of an error: No such file or directory at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LoadModule/Name.pm line 25.
        Cpanel::LoadModule::Name::get_module_names_from_directory("/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto/Provider") called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto/Utils.pm line 99
        Cpanel::SSL::Auto::Utils::_get_stock_provider_module_names() called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto/Utils.pm line 63
        Cpanel::SSL::Auto::Utils::get_provider_module_names() called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto.pm line 77
        Cpanel::SSL::Auto::get_all_provider_info() called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Config/ConfigObj/Driver/AutoSSL.pm line 55
        Cpanel::Config::ConfigObj::Driver::AutoSSL::check(Cpanel::Config::ConfigObj::Driver::AutoSSL=HASH(0x4c593f8)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/FeatureShowcase.pm line 170
        Cpanel::FeatureShowcase::get_new_feature_showcase(Cpanel::FeatureShowcase=HASH(0x47f7748)) called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr3.pl line 284
        main::feature_showcase() called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr3.pl line 177

#1 sudhir, Nov 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2016
  2. kernow

kernow Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
  3. sudhir

sudhir Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello Kernow,
    Thank you for your prmopt response. I have tried the /scripts/upcp --force command. and it compelted successfully
    but when i try to launch the WHM it is showing the same error.
    Code:
    A fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive
    (XID fvvfnz) The system failed to read the directory “/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto/Provider” because of an error: No such file or directory at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LoadModule/Name.pm line 25.
        Cpanel::LoadModule::Name::get_module_names_from_directory("/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto/Provider") called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto/Utils.pm line 99
        Cpanel::SSL::Auto::Utils::_get_stock_provider_module_names() called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto/Utils.pm line 63
        Cpanel::SSL::Auto::Utils::get_provider_module_names() called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto.pm line 77
        Cpanel::SSL::Auto::get_all_provider_info() called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Config/ConfigObj/Driver/AutoSSL.pm line 55
        Cpanel::Config::ConfigObj::Driver::AutoSSL::check(Cpanel::Config::ConfigObj::Driver::AutoSSL=HASH(0x4b88ef0)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/FeatureShowcase.pm line 170
        Cpanel::FeatureShowcase::get_new_feature_showcase(Cpanel::FeatureShowcase=HASH(0x470f728)) called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr3.pl line 284
        main::feature_showcase() called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr3.pl line 177

Attaching the screenshot though.

Thank you again,
    Sudhir P.

Attached Files:

#3 sudhir, Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2016
  4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello @sudhir,

I noticed a couple of recent support tickets related to this error message, and each ticket noted a security issue on the server that needed to be addressed. Could you open a support ticket using the link in my signature so we can take a closer look and verify if that's the case on your server as well?

Thank you.

5. sudhir

sudhir Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

I have already opened a support ticket on tickets.cpanel.net . my ticket id is 7965981.

i can see the ticket on this url - Removed -

Please help us to sort this issue asap.

Thank you,
    Sudhir P.

#5 sudhir, Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2016
  6. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

To update, this looks like an isolated issue related to the user's system, and not a problem with the cPanel update process. The user is addressing the issue via the support ticket.

Thank you.