Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

A fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sudhir, Nov 12, 2016.

1. sudhir

sudhir Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

FYI: I am a user with root access.

I am having an issue while loading the WHM. Below is the details about the issue.

I have executed /scripts/upcp but still issue there. Any help is appriciated.
    Code:
    A fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive.
    (XID 3rff6f) The system failed to read the directory “/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto/Provider” because of an error: No such file or directory at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LoadModule/Name.pm line 25.
        Cpanel::LoadModule::Name::get_module_names_from_directory("/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto/Provider") called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto/Utils.pm line 99
        Cpanel::SSL::Auto::Utils::_get_stock_provider_module_names() called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto/Utils.pm line 63
        Cpanel::SSL::Auto::Utils::get_provider_module_names() called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto.pm line 77
        Cpanel::SSL::Auto::get_all_provider_info() called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Config/ConfigObj/Driver/AutoSSL.pm line 55
        Cpanel::Config::ConfigObj::Driver::AutoSSL::check(Cpanel::Config::ConfigObj::Driver::AutoSSL=HASH(0x4c593f8)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/FeatureShowcase.pm line 170
        Cpanel::FeatureShowcase::get_new_feature_showcase(Cpanel::FeatureShowcase=HASH(0x47f7748)) called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr3.pl line 284
        main::feature_showcase() called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr3.pl line 177

#1 sudhir, Nov 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2016
  2. kernow

kernow Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sudhir

sudhir Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello Kernow,
    Thank you for your prmopt response. I have tried the /scripts/upcp --force command. and it compelted successfully
    but when i try to launch the WHM it is showing the same error.
    Code:
    A fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive
    (XID fvvfnz) The system failed to read the directory “/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto/Provider” because of an error: No such file or directory at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LoadModule/Name.pm line 25.
        Cpanel::LoadModule::Name::get_module_names_from_directory("/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto/Provider") called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto/Utils.pm line 99
        Cpanel::SSL::Auto::Utils::_get_stock_provider_module_names() called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto/Utils.pm line 63
        Cpanel::SSL::Auto::Utils::get_provider_module_names() called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto.pm line 77
        Cpanel::SSL::Auto::get_all_provider_info() called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Config/ConfigObj/Driver/AutoSSL.pm line 55
        Cpanel::Config::ConfigObj::Driver::AutoSSL::check(Cpanel::Config::ConfigObj::Driver::AutoSSL=HASH(0x4b88ef0)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/FeatureShowcase.pm line 170
        Cpanel::FeatureShowcase::get_new_feature_showcase(Cpanel::FeatureShowcase=HASH(0x470f728)) called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr3.pl line 284
        main::feature_showcase() called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr3.pl line 177

Attaching the screenshot though.

Thank you again,
    Sudhir P.

Attached Files:

#3 sudhir, Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2016
  4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello @sudhir,

I noticed a couple of recent support tickets related to this error message, and each ticket noted a security issue on the server that needed to be addressed. Could you open a support ticket using the link in my signature so we can take a closer look and verify if that's the case on your server as well?

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. sudhir

sudhir Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

I have already opened a support ticket on tickets.cpanel.net . my ticket id is 7965981.

i can see the ticket on this url - Removed -

Please help us to sort this issue asap.

Thank you,
    Sudhir P.

#5 sudhir, Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2016
  6. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello,

To update, this looks like an isolated issue related to the user's system, and not a problem with the cPanel update process. The user is addressing the issue via the support ticket.

Thank you.