a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive

dr-support

Feb 7, 2007
hello,
I have a problem when I try to browse files (/home/XXXX/public_html/vb) in file manager :

PHP:
Could not open PWD: Permission denied at cpanel.pl line 482
	Carp::croak('Could not open PWD: Permission denied') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Fileman.pm line 652
	Cpanel::Fileman::listfiles('/home/XXXX/public_html/vb') called at cpanel.pl line 482
	main::__ANON__('/home/XXXX/public_html/vb') called at cpanel.pl line 1462
	main::exectag('<cpanel Fileman="listfiles($FORM{\'dir\'})">') called at cpanel.pl line 4361
	main::dotag(undef) called at cpanel.pl line 4250
	main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x8f6b30c)') called at cpanel.pl line 4204
	main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0x9189024)') called at cpanel.pl line 1027
Haw can I fix this ??

I apgrade perl to 588 and cpanel to 11 but same problem :(

rentaserv.net

Registered
Aug 19, 2007
Contact cpanel

You might be bested to contact cpanel direct by submitting a ticket to them as this seems like a problem with the cpanel files itself so you even might need a is reload and then install cpanel again

but make sure you contact them

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
You might be bested to contact cpanel direct by submitting a ticket to them as this seems like a problem with the cpanel files itself so you even might need a is reload and then install cpanel again

but make sure you contact them

A bit drastic don't you think?

@dr-support what do the permissions show on that directory? You might try to force a cPanel upgrade from WHM. Or contact your host to do so if its not your server. Not sure about the error but a reload of the OS is NOT required I wouldn't think.

You really should go for a full FTP client (like CuteFTP or the free FileZilla) instead of using File Manager as well. If you show two file managers listed in your cPanel, try the Legacy File Manager. See if that brings thew same results.

dr-support

Feb 7, 2007
A bit drastic don't you think?

@dr-support what do the permissions show on that directory? You might try to force a cPanel upgrade from WHM. Or contact your host to do so if its not your server. Not sure about the error but a reload of the OS is NOT required I wouldn't think.

You really should go for a full FTP client (like CuteFTP or the free FileZilla) instead of using File Manager as well. If you show two file managers listed in your cPanel, try the Legacy File Manager. See if that brings thew same results.
;) thank you very much

th directory have 111 as permission I changed him to 755 and it work
thanks for chae , rentaserv.net and you