Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

A few MailMan questions.

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by SuperBaby, Feb 22, 2004.

1. SuperBaby

SuperBaby Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Twitter:
    (1) How to reset/delete MailMan archives? I have a few threads listed in the archives. They were posted during test and are meaning less.

(2) Why am I not getting a notice each time someone subscribes to the list? I have turned this feature on in the main page.

(3) In one of the emails, it says:
    I found out that the email address is not valid and is not listed under cPanel. Am I supposed to create a mailbox or forwarder for that?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. cyberspirit

cyberspirit BANNED

please consult the mailman email list for help on it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. w2f

w2f Registered

Same Questions...

I have the exact same questions today!! here i am, :rolleyes: trying to figure it out. searching way to many sites and threads.... can anyone help me out.. i don't even really know "where" the mailman email list would be.... is it a thread, another site??? thanks, if anyone is out there ;)

4. mtindor

mtindor Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator