The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a few problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by c00ster, Nov 28, 2005.

1. c00ster

c00ster Registered

1) how can I delete "main accounts" so I can start over (ftp) because I cant seem to get any of them to work- how do I change things at my phpbb forum when I cant seem to get my ftp to work. Also, I have changed files in my file manager, but they dont seem to do anything. I changed the logo at my php forum, but it didnt work

do I have to download an external ftp device to edit my forum?

2) I have a message saying I didnt updat my contact email when I know I did- and if not where do I do it at in the cpanel?

I dont remember having so many problems before when I was doing all this, but I think my cpanel is somewhat corrupted.

is there a way someone can check my site and see whats going on?

http://seekandfindhim.com

also I cant seem to install mods on my phpbb forum

2. Izzee

Izzee Well-Known Member

You should be more specific and try and include the error messages you get.

Most of what I understand from your post should be directed at your hosting company's support desk. Help here is usually provided to owners of a cPanel license not end users.

I just checked your site and it does not show any errors and looks in order to me. :)

3. neonix

neonix Well-Known Member

To change your contact email - login to cpanel - on the main page, locate the line which says - Please update your contact information here. 'here' is a link that you have to click to update your contact information.

4. c00ster

c00ster Registered

is this the cpanel support forum? I am not sure if I am an end-user or even what that means- if that means my cpanel came with my hosting plan, then yes- but when I have a problem with the cpanel itself, thats why I come to this forum.

as far as more specific, what else do you need? I didnt get any error messages, I just tried to replace the logo file in my phpbb forum via file manager and it didnt do a thing except add the file- the file uploaded, but the logo didnt change.

5. Izzee

Izzee Well-Known Member

Yes this is the cPanel support forums for cPanel licence holders. You should be contacting your hosting provider (who will be a cPanel licence holder) if you are having problems with your cPanel GUI as they are the only ones who can fix cPanel problems on their servers.

phpBB issues can be resolved by searching the phpBB Community forums.
    :)