Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

a problem getting to cpanel controls [moved]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sniper_rc, Oct 31, 2005.

1. sniper_rc

sniper_rc Registered

a problem getting to cpanel controls

Hi everyone, im soooo totally new to this......

my first question is.....how do i get to the control panel in cpanel?, I use to have an emailed url from CPanel that when i clikt on it, took me straight there and all i had to do is enter my password etc.

My next problem is....i used WS-ftp to update my sight, now when i enter my ftp and password, it says its incorrect. I remember this doing that to me before, so i changed my password and after that was confirmed, i could hook up using ftp again. Whats the go with this?

But mainly.....i would like to know how to get to my panel url, the place where i have to login.

Thanks everyone, i hope you guys and girls can help me

2. Xenon101

Xenon101 Well-Known Member

go to www.yoursite.com/cpanel to access your account control panel.

Your ftp username & password is the same as cPanel's, if you've forgotten it and your server admin has it turned on, click the right button and you'll be mailed it.

Hope that helps :D

3. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

You should also really ask your web hosting provider about such issues as they best placed to help you as an end-user.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...