Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

A simple question...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by manokiss, Apr 29, 2003.

1. manokiss

manokiss Well-Known Member

Hi;
    On the WHM i see the option to send a mail when the user reach the 80 % of his BW, that is ok..

The other option is suspend the account......when ? when he had reached the 80 % or more than 100 % ?

Thanks in advance ;)

2. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

The suspension is done when it goes over 100%. The 80% is so they know it's getting close.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Silverado

Silverado Well-Known Member

It will continue to send out emails (on a daily basis) until he has capped his bandwidth. Once this is done the site is automatically suspended. This time of the month I receive several each night.
    Most of my clients will upgrade their hosting plan before it ever gets to 100% and suspended.

Oops. didn't see Squirrels post here. Must have done it almost at the same time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. manokiss

manokiss Well-Known Member

Thanx guys !!

Thanx guys !!