Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

A user's page now showing no website configured at this address! WHAT HAPPENED!?Thx

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CrewXp, Feb 10, 2005.

1. CrewXp

CrewXp Active Member

I was creating an account in whm, he already had a subdomain under the user dnas.some-site.net

So I entered that as a domain name in the new account, set him up and it said failed because domain was already made. So I went in some-site's account, deleted the subdomain. And re-created the account. It worked! But it didn't redirect right so I deleted the dnas.some-site.net account and now some-site.net isnt working. Under his cpanel, it shows "Dedicated Ip", then its blank. No IP? In DNS Zone, everything looks fine.

Heres what it looks like
    {ATTATCHED}

When I goto some-site.net, it says no domain configured for this address. On some computers some-site.net pings 0.0.0.1
    when I goto www.some-site.net, it times out

What could be wrong?
    "There is no website configured at this address."
    -thx

Attached Files:

• dns.JPG
      File size:
      40.2 KB
      Views:
    #1 CrewXp, Feb 10, 2005
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2005
  2. CrewXp

CrewXp Active Member

I waited a little and now it shows the main IP (my site)!! How do I get it to show the user instead of the ip!?!? Thanks

3. CrewXp

CrewXp Active Member

*****bump***