The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About the poor way for resellers to view resources usage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kent Brockman, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Kent Brockman

Kent Brockman Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2008
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi, I just wanted to bring to your attention, that the current WHM panel as seen from the reseller view, have a lack of comprehensiveness. I, as a root user, am able to use the options at "View Reseller Usage and Manage Account Status" which tells me exactly how many disk and bandwidth is using every domain of every reseller.

But the resellers itself haven't such information. They must go to List Accounts to see a table with their domains and disk usage, and then go to "View Bandwidth Usage" to see bandwidth consumption. And there is not an unified screen where they can see a comprehensive table with their domains and data consumption.

This will be just like that forever? or are any plans to update the reseller panel sometime?

Thank you
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

Apr 11, 2011
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

I'm not aware of any immediate plans for an updated WHM interface for resellers. Feel free to open a feature request for an updated interface for resellers at:

Submit A Feature Request

Thank you.