The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Access denial For my Database Connection.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jaybruce, Oct 15, 2009.

1. jaybruce

jaybruce Registered

Please, I need help on how to grant access to my database(MYSQL) connection. After creating the database on cpanel, granted the user the due privileges all seems not to be working. But on my local server, it works well. Please can cpanel or anyone help...i'd be very grateful. You can check the problem out @...propertyfast.org. i'd be glad to provide any details of the site that could help debugging the bug.

#1 jaybruce, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    You'll do better to ask your host for advice on this. Looks to me like some sort of an addon (or theme) for your CMS, Joomla maybe? site that's not working properly.

Either your host or the commuity where you got padmin, whatever that is, would be a better place to find help.

3. cPanelDon

cPanelDon cPanel Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    Upon testing the site I do not see a database-related connection issue but I do see what appears to be a problem within the installed script. I would check the setup requirements for the script and verify that the server meets any prerequisites the script may have. I agree with Infopro that it may be most beneficial to contact the vendor from where the script was obtained, and if they have a message board it couldn't hurt to inquire there too detailing the exact errors being experienced.