The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Access Denied War File Question

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by Yogesh Patil, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Yogesh Patil

Yogesh Patil Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi, I am new to Cpanel.
    I have deployed a war file and it is having trouble connecting to the mysql database.
    I am getting error access denied for user @ localhost.

I have added user, granted all permissions, rechecked the password. but still nothing.

Can any one please help me?

Thanks in advance.

The exception string for the database connection
    Code:
    [B]HTTP Status 500 - Request processing failed; nested exception is org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Could not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Access denied for user 'teddygsp_root'@'localhost' to database 'teddy_deploy'[/B][/SIZE]
    [B]type[/B]Exception report

[B]message[/B][U]Request processing failed; nested exception is org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Could not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Access denied for user 'teddygsp_root'@'localhost' to database 'teddy_deploy'[/U]

[B]description[/B][U]The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.[/U]

[B]exception[/B]

org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested exception is org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Could not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Access denied for user 'teddygsp_root'@'localhost' to database 'teddy_deploy'
    org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:982)
    org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:861)
    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:621)
    org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.service(FrameworkServlet.java:846)
    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)

[B]root cause[/B]

org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Could not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Access denied for user 'teddygsp_root'@'localhost' to database 'teddy_deploy'

#1 Yogesh Patil, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2015
  2. 24x7server

24x7server Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :),

Have you tried to login your mysql user through command line with that details ? Also I will suggest you try to reset your mysql user details and update that in your scripts.

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Does the issue persist after changing the database user's password and updating that password in your script's configuration file?

Thank you.