pacificw

Aug 26, 2007
Hello,

I'm still sort of new to cpanel and still learning the in's and out's. I'm trying to run a script I half wrote. I need it to access Accounting.php.inc file. I have a few other scripts running that also are accessing the same file and they work just fine. I have the scripts permissions set to 755 which shouldn't be an issue. I'm really at a loss here. Can anyone see something that might be an issue or how/what I need to do to access the file?

Warning: require() [function.require]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/ihost:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/ihost/public_html/acct/inc/checking.php on line 146

Warning: require(/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc) [function.require]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/ihost/public_html/acct/inc/checking.php on line 146

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ihost/public_html/acct/inc/checking.php on line 146
TIA.

terra