Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Account/Contact Details

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by skipper5, Sep 2, 2005.

1. skipper5

skipper5 Member

Hey all,

I have looked and had no luck finding the answer to my question so here it goes.

I have some accounts in WHM that I want to import into WHM.Autopilot. No big deal really. What I am wondering is where and if I can find the details to these accounts? Such as there address and contact information. Some have email addresses so I could email them and have them send me something updated. But am I missing something? Is there a spot in WHM where I can find this information on the clients? I can list the accounts but it does not give me this info? Any ideas?

Thanks

2. dalem

dalem Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    WHM is not billing software it does not store user information thats what autopilot is for :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. shashank

shashank Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    You can only import hosting credentials from WHM to WHM autopilot . The address and stuff is something WHM is not concerned about.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. skipper5

skipper5 Member

Ok thanks guys,

Hmmm I took this over from another guy and he did not keep good records. So I have this hosting account with no info on the person.. I am not sure how I can get this info now.