Account Creation and transfering account failed

soofien

Registered
Nov 13, 2017
fes
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
hello
please can you help me to solve this problem on vps when i want to transfer from old vps to new one
like you see in picture
thank you in advance and sorry for my language

- Removed -

Last edited by a moderator:

24x7server

Apr 17, 2013
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Hi,

The attachment did not came along with your ticket or was removed. If you want to transfer accounts from old to new, you can do it directly via WHM >> Transfer tool option...

Reactions: soofien

soofien

Registered
Nov 13, 2017
fes
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

The attachment did not came along with your ticket or was removed. If you want to transfer accounts from old to new, you can do it directly via WHM >> Transfer tool option...
thank for your answer
i trying but it some error
and i cant create user still error

Account Creation Status: failed

exit level [die] [pid=25061] (Could not lock Apache configuration: read(/etc/apache2/conf/httpd.conf.lock): at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SafeFileLock.pm line 148. )

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

Can you verify if manually removing the stale lock file solves the issue? EX:

Code:
rm /etc/apache2/conf/httpd.conf.lock
Thank you.

soofien

Registered
Nov 13, 2017
fes
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

Can you verify if manually removing the stale lock file solves the issue? EX:

Code:
rm /etc/apache2/conf/httpd.conf.lock
Thank you.

Thank you Michael
that solve probleme of apache restart
but when i try to add account or transfer account that give this error
Code:
read(/var/cpanel/taskqueue/servers_queue.json.lock):  at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SafeFileLock.pm line 148.
 at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LoggerAdapter.pm line 34.
    Cpanel::LoggerAdapter::throw(Cpanel::LoggerAdapter=HASH(0x3baf700), "read(/var/cpanel/taskqueue/servers_queue.json.lock):  at /usr"...) called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/524/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/cPanel/StateFile.pm line 85
    cPanel::StateFile::_throw("cPanel::StateFile", "read(/var/cpanel/taskqueue/servers_queue.json.lock):  at /usr"...) called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/524/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/cPanel/TaskQueue.pm line 262
    cPanel::TaskQueue::new("cPanel::TaskQueue", HASH(0x3cea768)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/ServerTasks.pm line 41
    Cpanel::ServerTasks::queue_task(ARRAY(0x2e25cb0), "enable_spf_dkim_globally") called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr.pl line 1284
    main::enabledkim() called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr.pl line 839
 at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LoggerAdapter.pm line 34.
    Cpanel::LoggerAdapter::throw(Cpanel::LoggerAdapter=HASH(0x3baf700), "read(/var/cpanel/taskqueue/servers_queue.json.lock):  at /usr"...) called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/524/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/cPanel/StateFile.pm line 85
    cPanel::StateFile::_throw("cPanel::StateFile", "read(/var/cpanel/taskqueue/servers_queue.json.lock):  at /usr"...) called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/524/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/cPanel/TaskQueue.pm line 262
    cPanel::TaskQueue::new("cPanel::TaskQueue", HASH(0x3cea768)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/ServerTasks.pm line 41
    Cpanel::ServerTasks::queue_task(ARRAY(0x2e25cb0), "enable_spf_dkim_globally") called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr.pl line 1284
    main::enabledkim() called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr.pl line 839
any help plz

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

It looks like this could be related to internal case CPANEL-16593. I'll monitor that case and update this thread with more information on it's status as it becomes available. In the meantime, the following commands should act as a temporary workaround:

Code:
mkdir -p /root/taskqueuebackup/taskqueue
mv -v /var/cpanel/taskqueue/* /root/taskqueuebackup/taskqueue/
/scripts/restartsrv_queueprocd
Thank you.

Update: We've added several improvements to queueprocd since the time the issue on this thread was first reported. Please let us know if you encounter any additional issues on systems using cPanel version 70 and newer.

Last edited: