The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

account creation, remote access PHP, catching errors

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JamieD, Jan 21, 2005.

1. JamieD

JamieD Well-Known Member

Hi,

I am working on a PHP script using the the remote access functions of WHM. I have this working nicely.

I would like to know how to deal with errors. As far as I can tell, when you create an acount the function will output the text you would normally see in WHM when you create and account. I would not want to output this information to the user.

I can't figure out a way to check in my PHP code if the account has been created ok with no errors. Is there a way to do this?

Also, is there some kind of extra documentation on the php remote access in addition to http://www.cpanel.net/remoteaccess-php.html. I would like to know exactly what I can pass to the functions and what I can expect to have returned. I only found out how to add a contact email when creating an account by searching through this forum.

Thanx,
    Jamie

2. JamieD

JamieD Well-Known Member

3. JamieD

JamieD Well-Known Member

right, sorted the contact email, I edited the Accounting.php.inc file to add that in. I am going to add the ability to have a reseller account also.

I still have no way to catch errors when creating an account.