MrNiles

Registered
Feb 26, 2017
Norwich, UK
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello

I've started receiving the following warning when creating new cPanel accounts. They seem to function normally but I'm concerned it's something important but I can't figure out what.

---
Code:
A warning occurred while processing this directive.

Invalid domain “” assigned to the user “X”. at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Userdomains/CORE.pm line 203.
 at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Userdomains/CORE.pm line 203.
    Cpanel::Userdomains::CORE::update(Cpanel::Userdomains::CORE=HASH(0x4cbb3d8), "force", 0) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Userdomains.pm line 24
    Cpanel::Userdomains::updateuserdomains() called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Accounts/Create.pm line 1749
    Whostmgr::Accounts::Create::_setup_proxy_subdomains(HASH(0x40543f0), HASH(0x2908cf0), ARRAY(0x29e0528)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Accounts/Create.pm line 1793
    Whostmgr::Accounts::Create::_perform_dns_mx_operations(HASH(0x40543f0), "; cPanel 11.70.0.51\x{a}; Zone file for DOMAIN.co.uk\x{a}\$TT"...) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Accounts/Create.pm line 1876
    Whostmgr::Accounts::Create::_setup_dns(HASH(0x40543f0)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Accounts/Create.pm line 392
    eval {...} called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Accounts/Create.pm line 392
    Whostmgr::Accounts::Create::_wwwacct("useip", "n", "maxpark", "unlimited", "maxftp", "n", "domain", "DOMAIN.co.uk", ...) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Accounts/Create.pm line 2839
    Whostmgr::Accounts::Create::__createaccount("hasshell", 1, "max_emailacct_quota", "unlimited", "sign", "", "hasuseregns", 1, ...) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Accounts/Create.pm line 2890
    Whostmgr::Accounts::Create::_createaccount("hasshell", 1, "max_emailacct_quota", "unlimited", "sign", "", "hasuseregns", 1, ...) called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr5.pl line 699
    main::wwwacct("wwwacct") called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Dispatch.pm line 227
    Whostmgr::Dispatch::_do_call("wwwacct", HASH(0x4087468), HASH(0x40ae730)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Dispatch.pm line 144
    Whostmgr::Dispatch::dispatch("wwwacct", 1, ARRAY(0x40ae6d0), HASH(0x40ae730)) called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr5.pl line 208

---

Last edited by a moderator:

MrNiles

Registered
Feb 26, 2017
Norwich, UK
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I've now discovered that it was related to a root user I'd created (x above) in the console to act as an administrator for the server. Not a legitimate process I understand. I've now removed the user and the warnings are no longer appearing.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
I've now discovered that it was related to a root user I'd created (x above) in the console to act as an administrator for the server. Not a legitimate process I understand. I've now removed the user and the warnings are no longer appearing.
Hello,

I'm glad to see you were able to solve the issue. Thank you for sharing the outcome.