Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Account creation/WHM upgrade prob

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dejarik, Jun 13, 2007.

1. dejarik

dejarik Registered

Hey guys, I'm having the account creation problem experienced by other users recently. Basically, WHM acts like it's creating a new account, but never really does.

http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?t=67438
    http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?t=67386

So I decided to upgrade from WHM 10.0.0 cPanel 10.1.0-R30 to the latest version via the "Upgrade to Latest Version" link to see if it would fix things. Unfortunately, that took me to a page (after I clicked ok on "With your current Update Settings, you will be upgrading to the latest CURRENT build") where the status meter stayed on 0% for several minutes until I finally gave up. I then tried the "/scripts/upcp --force" via the command line, but got the below error:

root@server1 [~]# /scripts/upcp --force
    Can't locate File/Copy/Recursive.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /scripts /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl .) at /scripts/cPScript/SafeDir.pm line 164.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /scripts/cPScript/SafeDir.pm line 164.
    Compilation failed in require at /scripts/cPScript/cPanelFunctions.pm line 20.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /scripts/cPScript/cPanelFunctions.pm line 20.
    Compilation failed in require at /scripts/upcp line 16.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /scripts/upcp line 16.
    root@server1 [~]#

Any idea what the problem is and how I can upgrade?

Thanks so much in advance.

2. mrbill2

mrbill2 Registered

3. dejarik

dejarik Registered

Thanks. Sorry I missed that. I upgraded to 5.8.8 and upgraded WHM. Account creation/termination now working again.

4. mrbill2

mrbill2 Registered

No worries, great to hear!