The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Account Has Been Suspended - Subdomain Only????

Discussion in 'Bind / DNS / Nameserver Issues' started by benyoungenterpr, Jan 2, 2011.

1. benyoungenterpr

benyoungenterpr Registered

Hi Guys,

I'm having some issues after a migration.

My main domain is working: /http://www.byehosting.com.au - dont mind the website being constructed

now under the same cPanel account I have a subdomain billing.byehosting.com.au

If you visit that it tells me that its suspended....That's simply not possible...how can one sub-domain on a cPanel account be suspended but the other domains work.

other domains on the SAME cPanel account.

/www.bye.net.au
    /www.benyoungenterprises.com
    /www.benyoungwebdesign.com

They're all working???

Can someone please help me here, I've tried suspending and unsuspending the account, nothing seems to work.

Thanks In Advance.

2. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Check the .htaccess file in the folder for the sub-domain, if it has a line which looks like "RedirectMatch .* /cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi" then delete that line and try again. You may also find that there is another file in that folder called .htaccess.suspend (that would be the htaccess file that was in use before it was suspended), in which case you would delete the existing .htaccess and rename that one to ........ .htaccess