The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Account Home Messed Up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Setheronie12, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Setheronie12

Setheronie12 Well-Known Member

I have a reseller set up and when I make accounts in it the home dir gets all messed up. When I go
    65.75.130.200/~test/ te first problem is at the bottmn of the page it shows the reseller address. Also when you click on info.php the home dir is the dir of the reseller. So the php scripts do not work that call on the home dir. I really need to get this fixed and fast thank you

Seth Whitworth

2. Website Rob

Website Rob Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Unfortunately, there have been many posts made similar to yours and not enough information is provided to give a consise and on topic answer.

If you need it fixed fast then you should hire someone to fix it for you and/or provide you with some training in using WHM. Otherwise, please post how you setup your the (problem) Reseller account.

Currently, http://65.75.130.200/ shows no index or Apache test page. Or maybe it's not the IP with problem, I don't know because there is not enough information to give a good answer.

3. Setheronie12

Setheronie12 Well-Known Member

I am sorry, I have found my answer. Thank you