The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Account not appearing in list accounts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fishfreek, Oct 20, 2004.

1. fishfreek

fishfreek Well-Known Member

I have an account that is not appearing in the list accounts screen. The account exists and works on the server and is listed in the view bandwidth, modify an account, etc screens but it is not listed in the list accounts screen.

To give some background the account recently requested their account domain be changed. I used the modify an account screen to change the domain assocated with the account but left the account name the same. The change took and the domain was listed in the list accounts screen but then it just went away one day.

The user has reported that sats are now not updating aswell. When I looked at the stats issue I belive the problem is that the case of teh domain name on the account has gotten changed somewhere. In one instance its looking for a case spelling of DomanName.com and in other instances its looking for a spelling of domainname.com

In the location /usr/local/apache/domlogs/ the log file of domainname.com is being written to but when the stast run its looking for information in /usr/local/apache/domlogs/DomainName.com I tested by doing a cp command to cpoy the /usr/local/apache/domlogs/domainname.com to /usr/local/apache/domlogs/DomainName.com and ran the stats and they did comple like they should.

To correct the issue I guess I could do a simple symbolic link to link the DomainName.com spelling to domainname.com log file but I would like to correct it so its looking for either the lower case or uppercase/lowercase spelling everywhere.

Any help would be appricated in where I could look to start editing case spellings.

2. Sabaote

Sabaote Well-Known Member

Try this:

/scripts/updateuserdomains

3. fishfreek

fishfreek Well-Known Member

Whats that supposed to do?

I ran it and the domain is still not listed in the List Accounts screen.

I cant check the logs right now as im in the log blackout period and apparently it wont let me run /scripts/runweblogs script.