The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Account packages, non global!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Johnny8314, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Johnny8314

Johnny8314 Member

Every time I create a reseller account, on thoese reseller accounts it shows my packages. Is their any way that I can create a reseller account without showing my packages? Becasue they have diskspace that they need to watch.

So let me explain a little more....
    I have a dedicated server, i create packages on root or my own reseller account or what ever.
    Create a package for example called Pakdemo123, with 200mb diskspace and 400mb bandwidth or something, then i create a reseller account and put them on that package "Pakdemo123" now when they create users they see my package Pakdemo123 and all of my other packages, how can i make it so t hey can't? Bcasue if this user has 200mb and 400mb to watch, by create accounts with the same length will use my bandwidth and he gets more than what he paid for!!!

How do I revok them to see my own packages, they have to create packages within their bandwidth how do i do it?

2. bamasbest

bamasbest Well-Known Member

Prepend the account packages with the package owners username.

For example, as the root/owner if you titled your packages root_Pakdemo123, that package would not appear as an option to any of your resellers. As well, you can advise your resellers to prepend their username so that other resellers can't see their packages (i.e. reseller1_package1, etc ...)